Thursday, April 10, 2014

Advocare Day 5


Day 5.
Day 5, feelin alive.  LOL.  I feel good.  Last night when I went to bed though, I was freezing!!!  It was a bit chillier than normal, but even in my normally warm bed, I couldn't get warm!  I had to get an extra blanket.  Weird. Anyway, things are back on track today, and I'm very excited.  I weighed in again today, and now I'm down a total of 6 pounds.  Love it!  

I am also considering signing up to be a distributor.  I really believe in these products so far, and feel like I can really get somewhere in the long run.  I know its only the 5th day and all, but I want to reach my goal someday, and quite frankly, I'm headed in the right direction!
First goal is to squeeze my (hopefully less by then) wide ass into an airplane seat without getting asked to buy an extra seat.  Disneyland is in June, and that's coming FAST!  Plus, I want to be able to ride as many of the rides as possible, feel better in my bathing suit at the pool, and keep up with my energetic family!  I want them to have to keep up with me!
On a more serious note, I really wish I could have weight loss surgery.  My insurance unfortunately doesn't cover any weight loss related services.  None.  It seems so silly to me.  I know that I could greatly benefit from it, and would be so motivated and gain back all my energy.  In a heartbeat. 

Pre-Breakfast:  Mango Strawberry Spark and Probiotic.

Breakfast:  Chocolate Mocha meal replacement shake.

Snack:  Edamame (This would be good instead of popcorn for a movie...takes an hour and a half to eat!

Pre-Lunch:  Watermelon Spark.  By the way, I've peed about 16 times already, which by the way, when it's "that time" is super LAME!

Lunch:  Lunch was late again since I left work early, and then had to go shopping for weekend supplies and lady things.  Ugh.  Anyways I had a Pita Thin split in half, with a Boca burger in each side, with mustard, pickles, tomato, and a huge handful of arugula in each side.  So good.

Snack:  I had 2 hardboiled eggs, and apples with natural peanut butter.

Event:  I was driving to the track and had a MAJOR panic attack.  I think I was still pretty energized from the Spark I finished off at about 2...I started feeling discomfort in my jaw, then started thinking I was having a heart attack, then was thinking my pulse was too high, which then causes uneven breathing and lack of oxygen to the brain, which then makes you think you are going to pass out, all of which happened while I was driving down the freeway.  This is not awesome.  I seriously wondered if I was going to have to wave the cop down that was next to me at the light.  I literally pulled into the 1st parking lot I could find, yanked the e-brake, jumped out of my car, and was doubled over taking huge deep breaths, and trying to calm myself.  It was not fun.  No crushing pain in my chest, no back pain, no sharp pains, no nausea, nothing like that.  Just felt like the darkness was coming...Worst thing I've experienced since about 2002 when I had my very first panic attack.  I want to blame the Spark, but I know I have untreated anxiety.  We'll see. Sucks.

Dinner:  I'm sitting here wondering what it will be...

Snack:  Not quite sure yet.

Bedtime:  Herbal Cleanse pills.  Gulp.  Goodnight!

*Note:  I will be unavailable for updates for days 6-7-8, but will have a day 9 recap for you, I promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...