Saturday, March 29, 2014

Advocare pre-note.

I've ordered my Advocare program, and should have it Tuesday or Wednesday.  My plan is to go grocery shopping this weekend, so I have everything I need for the first week and a half of the program.  I'm  going to pre-cook chicken breasts for lunches, plan my dinners, etc.  I'm not going to post my full menu yet, however, my plan is to blog every single day through the plan, during while I will list how I feel, the menu for the day, any exercise, etc.

Anyway, I hope you will stick with me during the Advocare journey and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...