Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm going to it....

I have definitely decided that I'll be doing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  I've heard nothing but good reviews, and I figure someone like myself that has lots of weight to lose, and benefits from the stricter regiment can really benefit from it.  I should be starting the program sometime around the end of next week.  I'll be ordering it on Friday, and was considering doing the protein smoothie cleanse until I get it so I can maybe clear the way for the healthier stuff. 

I plan on blogging about each and every day of my journey through the program.  If it works well, then I'll be doing it again right after.  If I follow to a T, there isn't any reason I shouldn't lose the weight.  

There's no reason I shouldn't lose the weight if I follow ANY program to a T...

Lack of discipline, lack of energy, lack of true belief I will ever undo all the damage I have done to myself...

How did I allow myself to get this way?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...