Friday, February 1, 2013

Weigh-In Week 8

Today I weighed in before work and, da-da-DA! I am down another 1.7 pounds for a grand total now of 19.7  pounds!  Yay!  I'm losing about 10 pounds a month and that is great!  I was pretty worried since I've been retaining water, but trying to stay hydrated, plus drinking my green tea every day (of which I need to buy more-went through a whole box of Stash so quick!) and trying to avoid high sodium foods.  So yeah, pretty great way to start the day. 

For lunch I had a carnitas burrito the size of a baby though, since I knew I would be on my own for dinner tonight.  I had a late lunch too, so essentially I had burrito for lunch and dinner and afternoon snack.  I'll have a protein fortified rice crispy treat with some skim milk for a snack before bed, and be just fine for the day.  Today I picked up my new outfit that I bought for walking the 2 mile Truffle Shuffle and the 5k.  The jacket fits great, but the pants are not what I hoped for.  I hate returning things though, so I'll probably keep them, because when I lose about 25 more pounds I think they will fit perfectly.

I need to start looking for charm necklaces.  I know I can buy charms just about anywhere, so most likely I'll be going to the mall for a nice chain, then to the craft store to look at charms.  I've only got 5.3 until I hit that goal!  I can't wait!  When I get to 50 pounds lost, I am going to get a heart rate monitor...I would really love to eventually become a jogger, then a runner.  I think I can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...