Thursday, February 14, 2013

25 Things and How I Use Food (not for fuel)...

Today I was told I should make two lists.  The first list is 25 things about who I am that I'm proud of or like.  One thing for each pound I've lost to 25 pounds.  I figure I'm worth it right? And I figured this could make for a good blog! So here is my list, after a lot of thought, and soul-searching.  I am going to challenge you to come up with your own list, and if you want, feel free to comment with one of the items!  It will make you feel more empowered, you'll love yourself more, and help you to remember, YOU ARE WORTH IT TOO!

1.   I have a kind heart.
2.   I am honest, almost to a fault.
3.   I have an amazing sense of humor.
4.   I am a good mom (though I sometimes feel I'm not).
5.   I am a good wife.
6.   I am a good daughter.
7.   I am a good sister (at least I think so).
8.   I am passionate.
9.   I am smart.
10. I am respectful.
11. I am very strong willed.

(This list is harder than one would think, without trying to sound generic and cheesy)

12. I love how handy I am with tools.
13. I love how creative I am.
14. I like that I am always willing to help my friends.
15. I like that I am a good cook.
16. I like how my nails are growing strong and healthy as I get healthier too.
17. I love how I feel when I sing in the car.
18. I love how reliable I am.
19. I love that I gave birth to an amazing child.
20. I love how good a photographer I am.
21. I love how tech savvy I am.
22. I love how I continue to push through challenges and meet goals.
23. I love that I am always trying to better myself.
24. I love the way my heart leaps and I feel joy for others when they are overjoyed.
25. I love my ability to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...