Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Slug.

I seriously feel like a slug the last five days.  Friday last week I weighed in and had lost 5.4 pounds from the previous week which put me at a total loss currently of 35.4 pounds!  Super awesome!  However, since Saturday after my 6k, I've essentially been off track, not tracking, eating whatever I wanted, steadily absorbing any and all water and sodium I can, and not doing anything beneficial.  I haven't been riding the bike, I haven't gone walking at all since then, I just haven't.  This just happened to me, and I pulled up my big girl panties and got back to it and had an amazing loss!  So why the hell do I keep backsliding to this?  I do have stresses in my life right now, but who doesn't really?  

I keep telling myself that tomorrow, tomorrow I'll get back to it.  Then I make it most of the way through the day, and then it's all over.  I just can't stop.  I seriously need to figure this out.  I was thinking this morning of going on a smoothie diet.  I've been drinking smoothies for breakfast, but I was thinking I should have a smoothie for breakfast, a smoothie for lunch, a late afternoon smoothie, then a big dinner of healthy foods like vegetables and lean meat or fish, and salad.  Then nothing else the rest of the night.  I don't know.  I'm sure someone would think that's a great idea, and others not so much.  

I can tell you one thing:  I am so sick and freaking tired of counting calories, logging everything into my phone, and trying to be "on" all the time.  I'm just bored with it, tired of it, and don't want to do it anymore.  I really need more exercise too.  For a second there I was totally into doing some exercise every day.  I haven't been getting my vitamin injections each week for the past couple weeks ($$$) and I wonder if that has anything to do with it too?

What am I going to do to get back to that point where I was so determined and nothing was going to stop me?  Why does food keep taking my life over?  I feel like my mind and body are out of my control at times when it comes to food...

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...