Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Mother's Day...


My Mother's Day began with my little man presenting me with this adorable gift he made me at school. 
In case you can't tell, it's a cupcake-shaped container, like a little jewelry box.


He also had this with it.  He wrote about all the things he loves about me, and why I'm special to him.  Can I tell you at this point, I was BAWLING my eyes out?  I framed it and hung it on the wall in my room.  This is quite possibly the BEST Mother's Day, ever!


How lucky that we also had SUN today!  
It was so nice when the sun was shining, but so chilly when it was behind the clouds! 
I didn't  mind it disappearing behind the clouds as long as it came back.


Here I am, thoroughly enjoying the warmth and sun while the boys played on their bikes at the park!


After hanging out at the park, we came home and made an awesome dinner of pork ribs, asparagus, and loaded baked potatoes.  MMMM.


We ended the day with this A-MAZE-ING Tiramisu that hubby bought for my Mother's Day sweet treat.  We ate WAY too much of it (but I'm starting the Advocare Cleanse again tomorrow for 10 days, so I figured eat what I could since I won't eat anymore after today), but we did freeze a couple of pieces for my birthday next month.  

Anyway, I've gotta say that I am one LUCKY Mom, and my boys really made it special for me.
I love you, boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note!

10 Months Post Op

It's been a long time since I've updated.  A lot has happened and not much has happened all at the same time.  I'm at 243 pounds...